fredag 16. oktober 2009

A Tribute to Mad Skilzz

So I`ve been busy for the last month, doing work stuff. So my blogging hasnt been a priority but reckon nobody has missed me, Titter or the creator.

But I`ve been gaming some and been jumping between Titter, my prot pala and huntard. All are collecting their upgrades and my e-peen is to big now, kinda like John Holmes only bigger.

We`ve had good progress on our 10man ToGC runs and are currently looking for the insanity achivment. It seems as gear improves our execution improves and we`ve now got 10man ToC cleared in 23 minuts. Not bad at all.

Epiphany has gone through some changes when our GM quit and I was left with some decisions to make on my own, either continue or start off fresh. I`m still in Epiphany and Atene is the new GM, we are taking a step towards beeing abit more focused on 25man HM and thats all gooooooooooood.

But I`m back and gonna bother you even more with grammar mistakes and spelling errors. I`m gonna finsih this post with one thing:

e·lit·ism or é·lit·ism (-ltzm, -l-)

n.
1. The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes or groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources.

2.
a. The sense of entitlement enjoyed by such a group or class.

b. Control, rule, or domination by such a group or class.

I fucking hate that word. How is it Elitisme when a person cant play the game, no matter how much effort you put into teaching them? You simply cant afford players doing 2-3k DPS or getting one shot as a tank when doing HM.

I fucking hate that word!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar